WE WANT TO SAY THANK YOU!
As we bid 2022 adieu, we want to say – Thank You – to You!
As we sit down to write the last article of 2022, the only feeling that comes flooding in, the only topic that we keep coming back to, is gratitude.
Is thankfulness. Is appreciation.
If we were honest with you (which we always are), we had hoped to end 2022 off with something a little more… wise. Impactful. Memorable.
But then again, isn’t being thankful wise? Isn’t being appreciative impactful? Isn’t being grateful memorable?
If the world around us teaches us anything, it’s that showing appreciation for what and who we have around us is what life is all about.
It was the influential novelist, Marcel Proust who wrote –
“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
And self-help author Melody Beattie who said –
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
And if those quotes don’t make you want to jump up and thank every single person you have ever met, then perhaps the song by Big Star – Thank you friends may just do the trick. With lyrics that read as follows –
“Thank you, friends
Wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you
I’m so grateful for all the things you helped me do.
All the ladies and gentlemen
Who made this all so probable
Thank you, friends
I rejoice to the skies
Dear ones like you do the best I do
As far as can see my eyes”
In fact, do us a huge favour and crank that song on. Way up loud. Because that’s “it” right there. Everything we want to say.
Everything we believe is important at this time of the year. Everything that we believe – is in fact – impactful, meaningful, and wise.
So, as we start to clear out our desk and pack away our things, as we finish our task lists for the new year and set our “out of office on”, we want to – truly – end this patchwork quilt of a year off with a very Big Thank You.
- Thank you to our clients who have entrusted their businesses to us, who listen to us, believe in us, promote our good work, help build our brand and who make us proudly AJS – we are grateful for each and every one of you!
- Thank you to our staff who drive our business, who deliver results time and time again despite pressures and odds, who shine the name AJS brightly into the sky as they valiantly serve our clients – we are so very grateful for each and every one of you!
- Thank you to our colleagues who stand by our sides as we strive to better our business and our brand, who support us, who guide us and who gallantly celebrate our achievements – we are so grateful for each and every one of you!
- Thank you to our contractors and consultants, who generously put our needs first, who ensure that they always do their best, who always go above and beyond, who live the AJS name – we are so grateful for each and every one of you!
- And lastly, thank you to our readers, those of you who read our articles and our blogs, who share our content online, who comment, who enjoy what we write and encourage us to write more – we are grateful for each and every one of you!
Without any of you, AJS would not be the company it is – a market-leading software company that provides fantastic customer service.
So, at this festive time of year, we want to express our immense gratitude, appreciation, and thankfulness to and for all of you. From the bottom of our legal tech hearts!
We wish you all a healthy, happy festive season – filled with all the joys this time of year offers.
May 2023 be stupendous, serendipitous, prosperous, and filled with unexpected yet pleasant surprises.
We look forward to seeing more of our clients face-to-face in 2023, we cannot wait to make new acquaintances and friends and being able to continue offering you all the best-in-class legal tech.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
With all our absolute very best,
The entire team at AJS