PRESENTING……. USER TASKS!
Drum roll please…
Do you remember going to the Circus?
Excitement was palpable as you walked through the Circus tent. The smell of popcorn, toffee apples and cotton candy wafting through the air.
Jugglers juggling balls or ten-pin bowling pins. Men walking on stilts handing out animal shaped balloons and trapeze artists flying through the air, inconceivably catching one another mid-air.
Horses running circles around the stage with elegant women standing powerfully atop.
Clowns running amok in and out of the audience causing a happy ruckus. Children laughing and squealing in delight and adults smiling and applauding with glee.
It’s a place of true wonder, awe and happiness. Where everything is possible.
There’s even a warm fuzzy feeling in the pit of your stomach when you recall it all. Isn’t there?
With a seemingly quick flick of a switch, the lights are turned down, there is a drum roll and a single light appears in the centre of the stage – suddenly the Showman is seen standing in a triumphant pose in the spotlight. His head tipped down.
And then – He comes alive, lifts his top hat and the show begins.
“Welcome, Welcome One and All to the Greatest show on Earth!”
Dancers and performers join the Showman on stage and sing triumphantly at the top of their lungs
“Where it’s covered in all the colored lights
Where the runaways are running the night
Impossible comes true, it’s taking over you
Oh, this is the greatest show
We light it up, we won’t come down
And the sun can’t stop us now
Watching it come true, it’s taking over you
Oh, this is the greatest show.
It’s everything you ever want
It’s everything you ever need
And it’s here right in front of you
This is where you wanna be (this is where you wanna be)”.
But. This is not a show. Is it?
No. Not really.
But now that we have painted a picture of happiness and fun, where everything and anything is possible, where magic is in the air and your sense of childlike wonder is heightened.
Aren’t you curious?
If you are. And we hope that you are – this is where we would like to start the introduction of our amazing new product – “it is everything you ever want, it’s everything you ever need”.
And it’s right here in front of you!
Don’t be shy, step up step up, and take a look inside.
As Hugh Jackman in The Greatest Showman said – “Everyone is special and no one is like anyone else”
Yup. We can attest to that. 100%.
Our new product – AJS’s User Tasks – is unlike any other product currently being offered in the market today. It too, is special and unlike anything else.
And because of that, we are beyond excited. In fact, we are The Greatest Showman opening performance excited.
So, without further ado, we introduce to you – the one, the only, the magnificent –
AJS’s User Tasks
What are AJS’s User Tasks you may ask?
Well, friends spare a moment. Or two. And let us explain some benefits to you.
(We are even waxing lyrical).
Tasks, tasks, tasks – need they be so boring?
No! Not at all.
No one likes a bore.
Which is why, here at AJS, we believe that User Tasks deserve some pomp and pageantry. They deserve all the bells and whistles, magic shows and showmanship. They deserve some jooj.
And here’s why
There is just so much you can now do with AJS’s User Tasks.
- Firstly, AJS’s User Tasks enables you to see what needs to be done, by whom, and when.
The power is literally in your own hands.
- AJS’s User Tasks allows for the easy management of your task list. You can create tasks for yourself or assign them to a colleague. In fact, you can even magically create one task for multiple users (each of them will get the same task on their to-do list).
- Not only that, but AJS’s User Tasks can be linked to a matter (and therefore have detail relating only to that matter) i.e. arrange for client to sign documents or not linked to a matter (like a general task) i.e. prepare conference presentation. The choice is yours.
- But, just like the Showman, the person who created the task remains in control the entire time.
What do we mean? Well – with Task Actions, the user who created the task can complete it themselves, including those tasks assigned to colleagues. They can also edit the tasks as required. Allowing for unforeseen changes and urgent work to be done seamlessly.
The colleagues to whom tasks are assigned can accept, reject and complete their tasks. But not edit them.
Progress notes are automatically added by the system, in addition anyone can add their own manual notes. Thereby enabling everyone to clearly see the full progress on any given task.
- When reporting you can easily export the task list as filtered (i.e. whatever view is selected) by virtue of an Excel Spreadsheet, making the process of collating tasks and understanding what is outstanding a cinch – clients can easily be appeased by letting them know everything is well and truly on track. With proof.
- Need to search for completed tasks and view all notes? It’s easy – just view the task history. Remembering if the person who assigned the task does not make their own notes regarding what is happening, the system automatically does it for them. Ensuring each team member remains well and truly up to date on the latest “goings on” in a matter.
But wait. There’s more!
If the above hasn’t got you tickled pink yet, maybe these features will –
- Remain sane in your day-to-day activities and easily see what is assigned to you for today vs what you assigned to others for tomorrow vs what assigned tasks may have been rejected. Ensuring that swift action can be taken on something that has not yet been done.
- With an easy toggle function to filter between – Task types, User Types or Date range – seeing what is going on is easy as pie.
- Foresee an issue with a task or a matter – Raise a Risk and alert users to a possible issues. Thereby circumventing further issues, hassles, delays and unhappy clients down the line.
- Want to supply additional info or add supporting documents to assist with a task – easy. You are able to add attachments or link attachments that are already on an account. So that everyone remains on the same page.
- Lastly, always remain on top of things – stay informed of progress on a matter without having to play teacher and constantly follow up. By receiving notifications when others reject or complete tasks assigned to them – being “in the know” has never been easier.
AJS’s User Tasks has really taken true task and practice management to a whole new level.
AJS has made it their mission with their Version 4 update to save you time whilst also ensuring that you always remain on top of everything.
And with the addition of this rather important Version 4 update feature to our services offerings, we believe that not only will you remain on top of things, but you will excel at any task you undertake. Because – “we got you”.
And with our hands on hearts we can say with complete confidence that AJS’s User Tasks will not only make a big difference to your business but will also have a significantly positive impact on how you run your practice!
Nothing can stop you now!
AJS is excited to reveal all our amazing updates (to an already incredible system). Be sure to tune in each week where we will be letting you in on some of our most exciting features.
Written by Alicia Koch on behalf of AJS